Thursday 6 October 2011

Zebadee 04/10

He Said...

Big ass bed, lazy ass day. Slow to rise we decided to head back to HK island to SoHo and Central. They have the worlds longest escalator, it's lots of kilometres long (Google it) and they have a new mall in a new building called IFC 1 and 2. We had lunch watching the escalator people go up, a Greek Restaurant, it had a name, If Ais ever blogs again I'm sure she'll remember it.

We hit the mall with no Grand plans, found Zara and both decided to try things on. Ais picked a cute cocktail dress I found some pants and a top or two.
Now, I had noticed that my immense, gigantic, abnormal frame had been causing a few issues when buying clothes in Asia but nevermoreso apparent than here. For those that remember my Hulk costume for Tara's party, well the clothes fitted like that. I had all but given up hope until the last pair of chino pants fitted quite well...until I looked down and they appeared to be cling filmed to my calves, apparently its what the kids wear these days, how I got them on I don't know but getting them off....
They went to my knees and then I had to adopt the trouser hop and try to peel the leg off, I'm hopping around this tiny cubicle bouncing off the walls, like Zebadee after a visit to Moomintroll, waiting for the moment when my balance goes backwards and I hop out through the curtain into a packed Zara in my fancy lime green Calvins and crash into a clothes display in front of hundreds of shocked Hong Kongers....thankfully catastrophe was just avoided, no clothes were bought and we exited the shop.

The Mall was done in about an hour, Ais found a chick flick but I wasn't in the mood so she movied and I pottered....for 150 minutes...come on, a two and a half-hour chick flick!!
The only thing worse than killing the time outside would have been to be sat killing the time watching it, I had a Pret a Manger afternoon Tea and did some internetting.

We ate back in Kowloon at the same place as our first night, the Lychee Martini's rocked, and then packed for a noon flight tomorrow to Bangkok...via Singapore!
Ho Chi Min!

No comments:

Post a Comment