Wednesday 12 October 2011

Island Time 08/10

He Said...

Suffice to say we never made the show, we crashed and burnt, watched a film or two, ordered Room Service and flaked. We plan on returning for 2 nites before we leave so more Cat table tennis then.

Our flight clashed with both Rugby matches today (airlines again), we were headed to Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand for (hopefully) some sun and maybe a swim or dive.

Managed my 2nd McD's at the airport and purchased a box of Dunkin Donuts for the hotel staff ( well what else would you recommend??)

It's a short hour flight, I was fortunate enough to have secured some fabulous rooms, from my time in Bali, at the Samui Beach Club, did I say room, I meant villa, with 3 bedrooms, pool, kitchen, deck, garden = result.

We arrived in sunshine and considerable heat, checked in and immediately checked out poolside, we have a week of Chill so plan on shopping, Nikki Beaching, kayaking, marine parking, eating and maybe even infamous full moon partying.
Ais may even catch up on her blog and we most definitely promise to upload some more photos for our 7 avid followers.
Anyway off to have a huge shower, jump into my huge bed and watch my huge TV with my......girlfriend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment