Thursday 1 September 2011

Day 1 1/09

He said....
I cant breathe, my eyes are streaming and my nose is running...get me back to the tropics. I have a man cold which is totally debilitating, but I'm soldiering on.


I have a 35lb bag of vacuum packed clothes, because that's what they said to do on the travel books. Ais is Spinning...I'm about to post home the last of my "UK" clothes because they cant come with.


We fly tonight to Delhi - I booked Premium Economy because tall people don't fly economy! India tomorrow and 24hrs in transit hotel quarantine as we are en-route to Kathmandu and only have a single entry visa.


I'm looking forward to pooping my body weight and playing join the dots with the mosquito bites, I never really took a fancy to India, ever since they invented call centres, however Nepal and the Himalayas...(smiley icon, thumbs up)...did I pack my thermals?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rickster,
    Thought the comments were for both but realize I can blog to you and the missez seperately. Dont knock the indiands till youve tried them I say (not on this trip tho or else you may literally be flying solo. lol) Dont forget to post pics, and to detail the cost/benefit of the trip just in case Heads and I can attempt something similar in about 5-10 years! lol. We will be keeping track and living the experience with you both, so enjoy for us as well.

    ReplyDelete